Cloud Nine Original Straightener and Styling Iron
Was A$330.00 Save A$40.00
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Save up to 25%
Save up to 25%
Cloud Nine iron use state-of-the-art temperature control technology, allowing the creation of a multitude of exciting looks without having to use searing heat. Whether you want to smooth, flick, curl or straighten the hair, you can - at a lower temperature than you ever thought possible.
The added beauty of less heat is less damage to the hair.
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Control: The LED panel gives a clear indication of temperature which you can adjust as you require.
- Black Ceramic Plates: The special and mysterious ingredient incorporated into the black plates gives your hair added shine and sparkle, each and every time you use your iron.
- Swivel Cord Unique to Cloud Nine: You can enjoy incredible freedom of movement when styling your hair.
- Heat Guard: As soon as you're finished using your iron, you can clasp it back together, slip on the protective heat guard and allow it to cool down.
- Hibernation Mode: This intelligent sleep technology automatically kicks in when the iron has been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When in this mode it will cool down to 'box temperature'.
- RFID Chip: We can track your iron and monitor it to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.